I want to do the list of what I'm thankful for so I'm going to try and update this each day. We'll see.
1. I am thankful for my husband. In every way we fit together just right. He is my best friend and a partner I can count on.
2. I am thankful for Baby Girl. She has filled the hole in my Mother's heart and is truly the answer to many whispered prayers. She fills our home with laughter and joy.
3. I am thankful for my boys. They are so very different and they each bring me joy in their individual ways. They are both sweet, caring, good boys who are trying to grow into men. They are challenging. I love them as if they were my own.
4. I am thankful for Baby J. I miss my tiniest girl every day. She left a scar on my heart and our family that will last all our lives. I am thankful for the privilege of being her mom even if it was only four months. I am thankful that in that time she transformed from a very sick baby to a happy, healthy giggle-box.
I am thankful for the lessons that she taught me, about her, about our family, and about the system. I am ever thankful for you, my Baby J always.
5. I am thankful that I was taught to cook and bake! I enjoy it so much and I enjoy sharing it with my loved ones. Thanks, Mom, for teaching me!
6. I'm thankful for the right to vote and for all of the men and women before who fought to earn this right. God Bless America.
7. I am thankful for our lovely, little home here in Homewood. We are fortunate enough to have a great community, excellent educational system, and A city that is always trying to improve. Love Homewood!
8. Thankful for my job and my boss. Love the food here and even talking food here! Love my customers too.
9. I am thankful for good friends and i am blessed with a number of them.
10. I am thankful for Mama Ruby. She is an amazing grandmother. She has loved and spoiled me since I was a tiny girl and now I am so thankful that she loves and spoils my children. She's 80 years young!
11. I'm thankful for Mawmaw Margaret. I think she may be my biggest fan. She's incredible and I'm lucky to be very like her. She's 78 and going strong. She still puts on her make up and she helps 'old people.' I'm thankful for her laughter and her knowledge.
12. I'm thankful for Mama Saun and Papa Don. Virtuous, steadfast, and strong, but also gentle and loving. I'm thankful that Papa is 82 years young and is still so vibrant. I'm thankful that Saun can relate on what it's like to be a 'stepmom.' they are truly blessings.
13. I am thankful for mine and my families good health. We are in good shape and are able to enjoy a variety of activities.
14. I'm thankful for my niece, Princess P. I've been in love with her from the beginning; she was my first girl ;) She is delightful, inquisitive, and intuitive. Her hugs always make me feel better. Love that precious girl!
15. I am thankful for Coop. My sweet baby bird has been with me 7 years now. He chose me in the beginning and I am thankful to have him as part of my life- even when he's obnoxiously loud haha
16. I am thankful for Fridays. Paychecks, weekends with my daughter, and pizza and wine dates with my husband. I'm a very thankful girl today.
17. I am thankful (and excited about) date night with my husband. It's nice to have the opportunity to share a little time away from the children just holding hands and enjoying one another's company. I am thankful that he's taking me to the movies tonight for vampires!
18. Thankful for the new crockpot. Making life easier in busy times!
19. Thankful for my two boys who raked and bagged leaves for hours without complaining. Glad they accept milk shakes as payment :)
20. Thankful for God who listens when I pray. I spend a lot of time giving thanks for my blessings and praying protection over my daughter and strength for hubby and I.
21. Thankful I don't work retail during holiday season!
22. I am thankful that our families were all willing and able to come spend Thanksgiving Day with us. I am also thankful for Paula Deen's recipes for southern cornbread dressing and squash casserole without which this year's 'traditional feast' would not have been so good.
23. I am thankful for my gift card to Lowe's! I was able to snag two great deals to improve our home today! Updating the floor and a new curtain rod for the bathroom!
24. I am thankful for college football and Iron Bowl Saturday. SEC football is amazing and the fun and fellowship it brings with friends is awesome! War Eagle.