Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Where did December go?

What a crazy month it has been.  Every waking moment for the last two weeks has been filled with Christmas activities.  I really enjoyed seeing all our family, going to Church with my Hubby for the special Christmas program, and spending a lot of family time together.  Here are some pictures for the month:
Xmas Eve Chocolate. A tradition since 2007
Christmas Eve at home with My Love
Mom and the boys 122511

M's new skateboard



Dad's Xmas/Birthday celebration
The Pierce Family 121911


MW3; you wouldve thought they got the world!
Nephew did a great job being 'santa'



xmas play at FBS. Back to the Manger
The 4 of us.  121911

Papa Don 121211
They got the same book - 2yrs in a row!  HAHAHA
Wonder Woman and Captain America!

I love to watch him bring in the tree <3

I really enjoyed the cooking and especially the candy making of the season! I made pralines, peanut brittle, and some rocky road! Christmas Eve was a great evening spent at home just us four.  I did a delicious trio of sauteed mushrooms and spinach lasagna! Hubby said it was the best :)  We did our traditional homemade cocoa and drank it from our special mugs we got quite a few years ago now!

Christmas morning we did a few more presents with the boys and then they left to spend the rest of the day with their mom.  Chris and I were able to spend the day snugglin' just us two.  It was nice to have that time together. 

I can't wait for the New Year and what 2012 will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment