Thursday, September 20, 2012

Hair Care

I am so very blessed to have such a beautiful Baby Girl. She is growing and changing every day and I pray thanksgiving for the privilege of being her mom each morning and each night. I also pray thanks for the many wonderful people who have become a support network for many different aspects of our journey. Yesterday I had a new friend come over and help me with Baby Girl's hair. It's growing like the rest of her and is particularly long on top. Not only did our friend come to teach me, she brought all of the stuff we needed for now and for a little later on! What a blessing! She showed me some tricks and taught me about the product and encouraged me that it'll get faster and easier with practice :)
Well, my Baby Girl was beautiful to start, but she looks so adorable with her hair done!

No comments:

Post a Comment