Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall

I love each season for different reasons. I love autumn for the smells, warm colors, football, chili, and festivals. The cooler weather the last few days has given us a glimpse of what fall will bring.

We have been and are still waiting on a call to tell us if visitation will move forward with Baby Girl's bio relative. I'm praying that no news is good news. I don't really have any other way to look at it. Today we are one month out from our next court date. I love her. I pray.

She is really getting around now. She crawls full speed on all fours, she pulls up on everything, and she's picking up anything and trying to put it in her mouth!

Our oldest wanted me to be the soccer 'team mom.' with everything going on I told him I just didn't know if I could commit to it. Well no one else volunteered and it's a job that must be done. I guess it's official: I'm a soccer mom! My boy is happy and really it wouldn't be me if I wasn't juggling too much haha!

After the football game I came home to finish making pound cake for tomorrow's teacher brunch at the Elementary school. I make THE Best pound cake. It's a recipe I came by last year when we were doing our GPS training and it's phenomenal! I hope the teachers enjoy it!

I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment