Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Week of Running

It's now been over a week and I'm proud to report I'm still running! Now, I'll be honest, I haven't made as much progress as I'd intended.  That said, I have made progress and I've made that progress in spite of stomach virus and shoes that put my toes to sleep.  I returned the shoes and exchanged them for some Nike Pegasus running shoes. My new shoes don't make my toes go to sleep and they're super cute :)  I should be moving up to the next stage of training by the weekend!  It's slow but the weekly goals of increase actually make me feel really positive.

On a side note, today I had my first interview in YEARS!  It went well and I am excited about the prospect, but am still nervous about the coming transition.  

Gotta Run!  

No comments:

Post a Comment