Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Quick update - Foster license is coming

This is really just a blurb.  I had to run by the DHR office today and add some paperwork to our file.  I emailed our social worker preparing the licensing to tell her I'd dropped the papers by.  She responded that she received them AND that she's trying to get our report finished up.  She said she expects to have us licensed early next week!
That is both exciting and very scary!  After we get the license then we'll start getting the phone calls. I really hope I'm able to do and be everything that's needed of me and that I can give the best of me.

2 comments:

  1. You can, and you will!
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! Praying that everything goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete