Monday, February 13, 2012

Time with My Love

I am so thankful that My Love has had a few days off.  Our anniversary is next weekend and we celebrated early by attending the Rascal Flatts concert at the BJCC Friday night.  It was AMAZING!  We sat SO close; I've never been that close to the stage at a concert.  My vision isn't great so to be able to make out the detail on the performers clothing and such was incredible.  Of course being able to dance with My Love to "our song" was the pinnacle of the evening.  Such an incredible time watching three very talented singers and their bands.  Hunter Hayes, Sara Evans, and the headliner Rascal Flatts - What an amazing way to celebrate!
Saturday while I worked Chris was actually able to attend our oldest's basketball game.  Unfortunately we both work weekends and it's the first one either of us have been able to make this season.  He's playing very well though and we're really proud of him!
Today we had our February visit from Baby Girl's worker.  Everything is still going fine and there are no changes in the case.  Baby Girl was actually awake for this visit so her worker was able to hold her and make over how beautiful she is appropriately haha :)
Tonight we will celebrate My Love's birthday with family.  His birthday isn't until later this week, but this was the best night for dinner with the fam.  We're all excited about it!  Did I mention it's Monday night pasta night!  YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment