Monday, April 8, 2013

It's my birthday!

So it's my birthday today. I'm not usually overly excited about birthdays, but I have to say this has truly been the best celebratory birthday fun! My wonderful husband threw me a birthday party in the park for my friends and their children to come play. It's EXACTLY what I wanted. Not a huge fuss, not a huge mess to clean up, just hot dogs, chips, fruit and cake at the park. We slid down the slide and we took turns swinging. My Baby Girl loves the park! Big Sister and Princess P came too! My boys were there. My friends and their children were there. It was great!
So now the question begs what will the next year bring? Well, it'll bring the adoption of my daughter. It'll bring a vacation at the beach and hopefully another in the Quarter. My boys will both be in middle school. The Love of My Life will hold my hand. It'll bring another full and happy year.
A wise woman once told me their 30's were so much better than their 20's. It's so true. I love the skin I'm in. I love my 30's. I love my boys, my husband, and God knows I love that sleeping Baby Girl.

So here's to another fabulous year!

Happy birthday to me! I am so thankful for this life I'm privileged to live each day! Thankful for every breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment